Let's get started!
What do you need to help your business grow?
We understand the challenges of growing an innovative business
BDC is actively supporting more than 3,500 Canadian tech entrepreneurs, with close to $3B in loans and investments. We know it takes smart money and a wide range of solutions to help you scale up and stay in control of your business. That’s why we give you access to capital investment, flexible financing, practical advice and a network of committed partners to fuel your growth.
Solutions adapted to your industry
Funding tailored to your needs
See all financing solutions
- Scale your business without diluting your ownership
- Get debt and equity financing all under one roof
- Growth financing with repayment adapted to your cash flow forecast
Advisory services to run a better business
See all advisory services
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy to scale your revenues
- Create a roadmap for international expansion and growth
- Strengthen your financial management acumen
Contact us for more information.
Specialized financing and investment solutions
BDC Capital is a strategic partner to the country`s most innovative firms.
- Our Venture Capital team is the most active tech venture investor in Canada. We manage more than $1B across direct funds including Women in Technology; Industrial Innovation; and Industrial, Clean and Energy Technology.
- Our Growth & Transition Capital team manages one of the most significant tech portfolios in Canada, providing a range of flexible, non-dilutive mezzanine and quasi-equity solutions for tech companies at various stages of their development.
- Our Growth Equity team provides minority equity investments to mid-market growth businesses looking to become leaders in their industry.
August 5, 2020
Digital agency Media One Creative secures $1.5M from BDC to keep productions going during the COVID-19 crisis
Media One Creative, a fast-growing content agency based in Toronto, has received financing of 1.5 million dollars from BDC’s Technology Industry ...
July 23, 2020
BioConnect of Toronto obtains $2M from BDC Capital to retain its highly technical staff during the COVID-19 pandemic
BioConnect, a high-growth Toronto-based company that provides a ...
July 16, 2020
BDC launches $160M financing envelope to support IP development in Canada
BDC Capital has created a new intellectual property (IP) development financing envelope to support IP rich companies in Canada ...
June 16, 2020
iLLOGIKA receives $1.5 million support from BDC Capital to produce two video games
Montreal-based studio iLLOGIKA, a video game developer and immersive experiences designer, obtained non-dilutive financing of $1.5 million ...